Never Give Up Hope!

This summer I was able to get in touch with the 'right' people at our largest regional healthcare provider, Sanford Health, to share our story of pregnancy loss and holding onto hope! What a great experience and opportunity to share my message of hope, all because of the North Dakota International pageant system. I have had several people contact me since then to share their story with me, to have a very understanding ear listen to them, and thank me for having the courage to share ours as well. Our story was featured on the Sanford Health main website during the month of September. Fortunately you are still able to see it on the Sanford Women's page at http://www.sanfordhealth.org/MedicalServices/COE/Womens
 
XOXO,
Jennifer Mauch
Mrs. ND International 2013

1266786_575769949126762_982520203_o.jpg

Popular Posts