What it's like to be an ND PreTeen Pageant Mom!

What a year this has been for Jocelyn. 2018 started off with a bang when she won Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International. Since then I have been busy managing Jocelyn's appearances and making sure she is where she is supposed to be.

This pageant has brought so much confidence to Jocelyn. She is a shy person and a perfectionist but this has helped her overcome her shyness and has also taught her that she does not have to be perfect at everything she does.

She and I have made so many life long friends. These are wonderful women and girls who are there for you and lift you up if you need it. I am so thankful for this and I think the world needs more people like this in it.

Jocelyn and I have always been very close but this last year has been very special because we have done so many things together involving the pageant. We have done lots of traveling and some really fun, special appearances.

I can't believe she has been the state queen for 10 months now. The year is flying by so fast. Jocelyn has made a list of things she wanted to accomplish for the year and I am so glad I have been able to help her accomplish it. Her dad and I are very proud of the young lady she has become and we know she will always cherish her memories from this past year.

Katie Birklid,
Mom of Jocelyn Birklid,
Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2018





Popular Posts