Go for it!

There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.

~ Judith McNaught
 
I came across this quote and it really does have the true ME written all over it. However I feel like I lost part of the courageous side of myself somewhere through the years. I thought this 'new' me that I have discovered over the last year with my journey preparing for Mrs. ND International and then carrying the title was a new thing. But a friend of mine reminded me that is what he has always remembered about me. So, it was there all along but got tucked away somewhere. The International Pageant system has helped me discover ME again and for that I cannot thank all my pageant family enough.
 
My words of advice are to find the REAL YOU in everything you do. Don't lost sight of that and don't change for anyone. Don't ever be afraid to take that leap of faith; never live with regret for those things you didn't try. 
 
I have made a point to immerse myself in as much as I can to help those struggling with pregnancy loss and infertility. Please check out Sanford Health's website as my family will be featured on their website in September! I will also be the main speaker at the Cherish the Child...a walk to remember event on Thursday September 12th in Breckenridge, MN.
 
XOXO,
Jen


Popular Posts