Miss Preteen ND Intl 2021's Crowning Moment

         Throughout the pageant weekend seeing everyone's dresses and the way everyone walked and looked made me think wow I can’t get this title, it's just not possible. Those words were running through my head nonstop. After Fun Fashion, I ran into the dressing room and told my Mom this is so much fun even if I don’t win I am doing this again!!! So, when I got crowned I cried because my dream had come true, I had won. But I wasn’t crying only because of that, I was also crying because of the friendships I had made, and my future ahead of me.



 When I was crowned I was feeling like a queen. I felt grateful, unstoppable l, and most of all my best self! I felt like I was able to say what I wanted to say and express my platform. My platform is a huge part of my life. So, to be able to say what I believe in is an honor. But I was also excited to take my heels off, take my makeup off, and go to bed. Even though I had an amazing time I still love to sleep!


I watched pageants before with my mom and my mom had previously won a pageant in 2008 and 1st runner-up before so I have been to a pageant. But, I was never interested in pageants until my mom said do it, you love being in the spotlight, your beautiful you will do great so I said sure. That was only 1 month before the pageant but I was up for the challenge. 


I got crowned by my daddy/my best friend. He didn’t know how to put the crown on so he just let Kenna (Miss PreTeen Flickertail International 2020) and Ashley (Miss PreTeen North Dakota International 2020) do it. So when they were putting the crown on he whispered in my ear “you did amazing sweetheart, I love you.” That made my night.





After I got crowned I got to watch Miss Teen, Miss, and Mrs. get crowned. You might wonder what it was like. I understood why they cried because I went through the same thing. They cried because they were proud and happy. And you can’t feel what they feel if you have never been in the same situation.




I was practicing for several weeks. And it was all worth it.


            

Love - Clara


Popular Posts