Friendships around the world



One thing I didn’t expect about being in the pageant was having friendships around the world. When I was first added to the 2020 Pre Teen group chat I was so nervous. I didn’t know what to say and did want to say the wrong thing! My mom was like just say hi and thank you for adding me, I didn’t want to say that, so I wasn’t going to say anything. Then I finally said hi after a ton of arguing. After I said hi I got to meet a lot of the other Pre Teens. I have so many new friends which is awesome. I love that we have been able to connect, support, and encourage each other. This has been extremely helpful during this time of distance learning and being at home. I was so excited to see everyone during our video chat. We shared all of our platforms talked about our hobby’s, and shared riddles. I had such a nice time meeting them and can’t wait to see them at nationals and build long lasting friendships.



Popular Posts