Why I Chose Pageants

To be honest, I didn’t choose pageants, they chose me! I personally would have never considered pageants, as I felt my age and season of life would not be what the pageant world would be looking for.... I was wrong at least with the International Pageant.  

My daughter Paris and her boyfriend Brandon encouraged me to participate in this year’s pageant as an Ambassador...it would be my last chance because of my age, so I decided to step out of my box and enjoy the experience. One day I hope that there will no longer be an age limit, as women of all ages have so much to contribute to society regardless of our age.  

As the pageant did truly chose me, my desire, as your ND Ambassador has always been to represent the great state of North Dakota and its people well, to serve our community, meet new people, establish new friendships, share my platform Beautifully Broken, and support my sister queens. Pageants help to build communication skills, build confidence, foster goals, teach discipline, serve others, and they provide positive role models for other young girls and women. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have been given through this life changing experience.  

Beautifully Broken,
 
Wanda Arnhalt

 
North Dakota Ambassador International 2019

Popular Posts