PHOTOSHOOT DAY!

Photoshoot day; one of the most tiring days of my life. But, one of the most enjoyable and fun days.

The day started off extremely early; good thing I love mornings! The location for the shoot was at an adorable apartment in downtown Fargo which I had been to the year before with my daughter Paris; as she was Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018, and here I am a year later...as your North Dakota Ambassador International 2019.

Mabelle Photography and Jenna Spicer were a joy to work with, as they kept us laughing and staying upbeat throughout the day. Janelle and Meg, love to join in and make the day lots of fun too.

I ended up having a couple hour break so I could run home, eat, and regrouped  for our group photos later that day.

I have to tell you the group photos were so much fun, I love my sister queens. They are wonderful sisters to be serving with this pageant year. The fun holiday pictures we took together were so fun.... I will post a couple, but the rest you will see in the near future, so be watching for them! I will tell you the American Heart Association and our Amazing cover shot for the next year’s program book were among my favorites.

At the end of a very long day we were all smiling and laughing, but that’s what you do with sweet friends even when you’re exhausted.

Photoshoot day will forever be remembered as one of my favorite days from my reign as North Dakota Ambassador International.

Beautifully Broken,

Wanda Arnhalt
North Dakota Ambassador International 2019






Popular Posts