Wanda's Crowning Moment

January 13, 2019 the day I was crowned North Dakota International Ambassador!

I still can’t believe it, but I’m so honored, humbled, and grateful for this opportunity to represent our great state.

I can’t fully explain the joy when my daughter Paris (Miss Teen North Dakota 2018) came to present me with my flower bouquet and trophy along with a huge hug that could make her momma cry!
You see one year earlier I was jumping for joy as she was crowned and now she was crowning her momma.

Behind the scenes that day she came to pray with me, help me with my platform and just before the pageant began held her hands together in the form of a heart from across the stage saying I love you....tears!

A huge thank you to Paris and the rest of my family, and some dear friends who encouraged me to ran as Ambassador...I love them all!

I look forward to this journey God has brought me to and trust that He will accomplish all that He has purposed for me to do during this year and beyond.
My greatest joy will be seeing women reach out to one another by starting their own Beautifully Broken support groups where they can be there to love, support, encourage, and listen to one another. We need each other as we are ALL Beautifully Broken including your Ambassador, but through my brokenness God is using it to help others and isn’t that the way it should be, using our life’s stories to show compassion, love, and to care for others. We don’t need to have all the answers, we just need to be there and hear the persons heart. Giving of our time is a gift and it’s a blessing to the person receiving and to us...Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12

I’m honored to be your North Dakota Ambassador and I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you.

Beautifully Broken
Wanda Arnhalt
Your North Dakota International Ambassador 


Popular Posts