Paris Says Farewell


These past 365 days as Miss Teen North Dakota have been some of the best days of my life. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was standing on the stage hoping to hear my name be called. Being a part of the North Dakota International family has been such a blessing and an honor.

Of course this year couldn’t have been possible without some very important people.

Janelle and Meg, our two wonderful co-directors. Thank you for your continued support throughout this year. Thank you for answering my insane amount of questions I have had throughout this year and for being some of our biggest cheerleader in all of our endeavors.

Mom and dad, thank you for being my biggest supporters and cheerleaders and for allowing me to start this journey four years ago. Dad, thank you for being my personal CFO and for funding all my crazy adventures, without your wallet my wardrobe would NOT have looked as good as it did for these four years. Mom, thank you for being the ‘pageant mom’, for making sure I always had the earrings that I needed and for continuously praying for me on this journey. Thank you for the countless hours you both have put into my journey. Having you both by my side through all of this has been such a blessing and I have cherished every second.

To my sisters and my boyfriend Brandon; Thank you for being there for me in all of my pageant shenanigans and for always coming out to support me. Thank you for all believing in me no matter what the circumstances were. You are all my very best friends. Brandon, thank you for being THE BEST gown carrier there ever has been and for always being a phone call away whenever I needed you. I couldn’t have done it without all of you.

To the whole North Dakota International team and sponsors, thank you for supporting the mission of the North Dakota International System. Thank you for believing in us and supporting all of our endeavors. And a huge thank you to Jenna Spicer for being with me on this journey for the past four years, my hair and makeup has never looked so good and thank you for supporting my obsession with Greys Anatomy. Our talks while I am in the chair are some of my favorite memories.

To my sister queens, I love you all so dearly. Thank you for all the memories we have made this past year and for being some of my very best friends. You are all so beautiful inside and out and I couldn’t have made it through this year without each and every one of you.

To the next Miss Teen North Dakota International; savor every moment this year truly goes by faster than you think. Become best friends with your sister queens, they truly will become some of the best people in your life and will be there for you throughout your whole journey. Most importantly, stay true to yourself and take this year to give back to others and to your platform.

I am forever grateful to have been your Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018.

Signing off for the very last time,
Paris Arnhalt, forever your Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018.

Popular Posts