Thanksgiving

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."- Winston Churchill

This month's blog is about Thanksgiving and I think it fits so well with my platform, "Give Back". Giving is so important to me and to the world because some people are less fortunate than others and it feels good to help out. I'm so thankful to have my crown for many reasons. One of the reasons is that my crown has given me a microphone to talk about volunteering.

I am so thankful for Janelle and Meg because they are the best directors ever and they are always there for me whenever I need them. I'm thankful for my family and friends for always being on my side to support me and my grandma Donna for sewing my dresses and my mom for always believing in me.

This holiday season, think about ways you can make a difference in someone's life. Find something you enjoy doing and volunteer to help.

Giving Back with Love,
Jocelyn Birklid
Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2018






Popular Posts