Passion.


“I think its beautiful the way you sparkle when you talk about things you love.” –Atticus

Passion.

Passion is something that a person can not live with out.

As human beings, we have the need to be good at something, and find something to occupy our time. And you shouldn’t give up until you find yours.

It took me 20 years to find the thing I wanted to do forever. And even now, I’m still trying to figure it all out.

It came at me every unexpectedly, but I went with it.

I changed my mind a million times. I think I even changed my mind like 3 times in one week to be honest.

There was so many things I wanted to do, and to accomplish, and I was positive I could do it all, but sometimes things change.

When you find something you want to do, regardless of what people say, you go for it. You do not allow people to talk you down and make you feel less about yourself.

You find every possible way to make it work, just the way you want it.

There have been people in my life too, that have made me question my worth, but now I know that none of that is true. And I will do whatever it is I want to do.

And so should you.

XOXO,
Emalee Kitzan
Miss North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts