Highschool to College


            I recently started my freshman year at NDSU here in Fargo! My college of choice since I was little has always been NDSU, growing up we would go to many bison football or basketball games and it was always a big highlight for me.

            There are so many changes that come with starting college and moving out. I’ve found more and more that I need to utilize the calendar app in my phone and that food is very expensive. Sometimes it gets hard to juggle all of the responsibilities in life, but every single moment is well worth it.

            I am so excited for this new journey that I get to embark on and I am thrilled to be able to still have four months left as Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018! I has been such an amazing year so far and I can’t wait to experience the rest of the year!

One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts