Nationals Send-Off

I can't believe that the National pageant is here. I'm so excited to go and be there with my sister queens. I want to wish them all good luck. I think they will all do wonderful.

Laura, I think you have done a great job working at the Ronald McDonald house. I'm so proud of all the good you have done. I have seen how much effort you have put into this pageant. I know you will do awesome.

Emalee, shine bright on stage! I'm looking forward to spending the week with you and watching you compete on stage. Good Luck!

Paris, You are going to do amazing at nationals. Show them how kind you are. I'm proud of you and I can't wait to spend the week with you also.

Alexis, you are a great friend and by the end of the week, we might even be best friends. I'm so excited to share my first national pageant with you. The judges will see what a kind and giving person you are.

Giving Back With Love,
Jocelyn Birklid
Miss Pre Teen North Dakota International 2018




Popular Posts