Jami's Crowning Moment


My crowning moment:

The words to describe it don’t easily to come to me, which is a new concept since I never seem to be at a loss for words! How do I put into words the extreme gratification to our directors Meg and Janelle for the vision, passion, and hard work they expel as they forge into a world of giving women a platform on which to stand to better themselves, our communities, and our world? How do I express the awe of the accomplished judges (present in the photo below) for their contributions to their communities, states and our country, with their drive and successes, while they take time out to help advise us to do the same? How do I express the thanks to the different production crews that used their gifts and talents to make the pageant event possible? And last but not least, how do I express the admiration I have for all of the contestants that participated - from miss pre-teen to the Mrs. - for the courage, strength, work-ethic they possess and the dreams they strive to fulfill to give so selflessly to others in our state, all while attending school or raising a family and everything in between?  There aren’t enough words in the dictionary. So, as they placed that crown on my head as North Dakota International Ambassador 2018, it was a moment of thankfulness. It was a moment of thankfulness that will propel me to use my crown to project my voice, talents, and passion to give back to the community.  By doing this, it is my way of saying thank you to those that helped make it possible, to those who went before me, and to those who will follow after me. 
Love and light, 
Jami Lee Streyle 
North Dakota International Ambassador 2018


Popular Posts