Heading to Nationals

Nationals is coming so quickly. It feels just like yesterday that I was crowned Miss Teen ND Intl 2018 and now in less than a week I am leaving for nationals!

There are so many people that have made nationals prep go smoothly. Thank you to Janelle and Meg for always being there for me and answering all of my questions. Thank you to my parents for always supporting my wildest dreams and making sure I had everything that I need for nationals. Finally, thank you to my friends and family for always being right by my side and for the endless amounts of encouragement.

To my sister queens, you are all going to do amazing things at nationals. You are all beautiful inside and out and no matter the outcome you are still queens. Let your light shine and be passionate about your platform and remember that you have the amazing opportunity to represent North Dakota at a national level! I am so excited to watch all four of you compete. I love you all dearly and you have already made me very proud to be able to call you all my sister queens!

See you in a week Charleston, West Virginia!

One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018




Popular Posts