Final Thoughts Before National Competition


“a mind stretched by new experiences can never go back to its old dimensions”

Nationals is right around the corner, and I’m so thankful for everyone who helped me along this journey.

Not all aspects of this have been easy, but they sure have been worth it.

The biggest thing that has helped me for nationals is organization, and having a plan for everything.

Having every outfit and hairstyle laid out for each day takes away a lot of stress.

This is the first time I will be flying alone, so I am a little nervous for that, but I’m also excited to take this new step.

I am also so proud of each one of my sister queens.

This isn’t easy at all, but having them to rely on has made this adventure a whole lot easier.

I know nationals week will be jam packed, but I also know it will be a lot of fun!

West Virginia better be ready for North Dakota!!


XOXO,
Emalee Kitzan
Miss North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts