A summer I'll always remember with people I'll never forget



Summer is the time to adventure, and to make new memories!

My favorite things to do in the summer are:

Long-boarding
Go to the lake
Jetskiing
Boat
Swim (even though I don’t know how unless I have a life jacket on)
Have bonfires with lots of smores
Spending time with family

And so much more!

I have always been a fan of fall and winter too, because I love wearing warm and snuggly clothes, and summer doesn’t typically give me that opportunity.

Bismarck, North Dakota summers include the smell of lilacs, river days, and mo’s snowshack! Oh and also $1 slushies at kum and go!!

The summer has been full of nationals prep, which is happening so so soon!

Although before leaving I will probably have to get a spray tan because I have yet to get a summer tan.

Laying outside and tanning is not my favorite thing. I have to be by the water or in it because I get to hot.

I just also had my send off party for nationals, which was full of food, family, and friends.

I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life who support me through everything.

Summer 2018 is shaping up to be a pretty good one!!


XOXO,
Emalee Kitzan
Miss North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts