Father's Day


“Fathers - a father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way”

Throughout my life I have had many father figures in my life.

Each of them taught me many different things that I can use for the rest of my life, and things I will eventually pass on to children of my own.

First, my biological dad, Brian. He got to watch me grow up, and teach me many things. He is the one who assisted in making me love cars, and the one who taught my dads could truly fix anything. He gave me life, and for that I am forever grateful.

Second there is Jeff. Jeff came into my life about a decade ago. He taught me how to drive, and to always work hard for what I wanted in life. He has supported all of my crazy ideas, and has taken me on someone of the most amazing vacations that I will never forget!

Last but not least, my grandpa Kitzan. He raised a family of 6 beautiful kids, who all had amazing children of their own. He worked hard his entire life to make sure his family had what the needed. He makes the most amazing food, and he always laughs at my funny jokes!

All of these men taught me so many incredible things, and if I listed them all we would be here all day.

Happy fathers day to all of you amazing dads!


XOXO,
Emalee Kitzan
Miss North Dakota International 2018

Popular Posts