Payton Hausauer Miss Teen International 2017 Farewell:


“There are moments that mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same, and time is divided into two parts, before this and after this.”
I fondly remember standing on this stage a year ago. For a moment, time stood still, as they put a crown on my head… And in the most magical way, my journey as Miss Teen North Dakota International 2017 began.
It is with deepest gratitude and humility that I remember my year. I am beyond grateful for those who supported me, believed in me and encouraged me along the way. I am also thankful for those who have not always believed in me. I would not be nearly as driven to accomplish what I have thus far. I have made memories that I will treasure for a lifetime and friends that I will never forget. This year has challenged me to push myself outside of what is comfortable. I have learned that the opportunity to serve others is one of life’s greatest joys.
To my amazing family:  It would all be meaningless without you.  Thank you for your endless supply of love and support.
To Meg and Janelle: Thank you for being shining examples of character, grace and integrity. I am a better person for knowing each of you.
To my sister queens: Each one of you has such a bright future ahead. This is not the end but rather the beginning of our lifelong friendship.
To my music teachers, directors and to my women’s choir students: Thank you for sharing my passion and recognizing the potential in me.
To the next Miss Teen North Dakota:  Your life is about to change forever, enjoy every minute and take advantage of each opportunity.
For The Last Time…Yours In Harmony, Payton Hausauer.  I will forever be your Miss Teen North Dakota International 2017 





Popular Posts