Meet the new Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018!


“Perhaps this is the moment for which you were created”, Esther 4:14 speaks about being put into certain positions in your life at Gods perfect timing. I am the youngest of four girls, I have two nieces and two nephews, and two wonderful parents. I enjoy volunteering in children’s ministry and I also volunteer on the Sunday morning production team at Bethel Church in Fargo. I am a senior at Park Christian High School in Moorhead, Minnesota and I plan on attending North Dakota State University in the fall for a double major in Finance and Accounting with a minor in either Business Administration or Business Management. I aspire to become either a CFO of a corporation or a branch manager of a bank. I am an assistant cheer coach at Park Christian for our JV and Varsity squads. I am involved with PaY (Philanthropy and Youth) which is an organization that is in area high school and we are able to get to know local non-profits and select a few that we would like to donate money to. I have also been a member of National Honor Society since sophomore year.

            I have enjoyed cheer since a very young age, it all branched from going to elementary cheer camps through Park Christian. As a freshman, I joined the varsity cheer squad and I was on the squad for two years, cheering for football and basketball. I am also pursuing college cheer at NDSU, so I am doing private coed stunting practices here in Fargo. Cheer is something that has not only strengthened me physically but also mentally and emotionally. I have learned how to overcome relationships with others and also made some of my very best friends through cheer, which is why I decided to come back and coach this year. I want to be a part of these young ladies’ journeys throughout high school and be able to help them grow, not only in cheer but as an individual.

            I have gone to Bethel Church in Fargo since I was born. Being able to grow up with a church family has been an immense blessing to me and something I wouldn’t trade for the world. Having a solid faith foundation is a huge part of my life that has shaped me into the young woman I am today and taught me how to love and serve others, but more than that it has taught me that a relationship with Christ is the only thing worth pursuing in life. All the things I have now and all the opportunities I have been given have all come from and through him, which means in return I will give him all the glory and praise.  

            I am so excited and honored to have the opportunity to be the next Miss Teen North Dakota International and speak on the Power of a Wish through Make-a-Wish.

One wish at a time,

Paris Arnhalt
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2018


Popular Posts