Thanksgiving!


“The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.”        -Dr. Robert Holden
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I would make a list of some of the things that I am most grateful for this year.
I am thankful for….
My family who is endlessly supportive and loves me unconditionally.
My amazing group of friends who I love and admire.  I am a better person because of the role they have played in my life.
I am grateful for the vision and wisdom of my teachers and mentors because they provide guidance and perspective.
I appreciate the sacrifice that veterans and their families have made, so I have the freedoms and opportunities that come with being an American.
I am thankful for the gift of health that we so often take for granted, until we lose it.
I appreciate the opportunity that I have had to serve as Miss Teen North Dakota International 2017. I am grateful for my directors, sister queens and the friendships that were formed in West Virginia.
I am thankful that I get to visit colleges and I have a choice about what I will study and where I will continue my future.
I appreciate the time I have had with my grandparents and great grandma, knowing each of them has been such a blessing.
I am so fortunate to have the love and companionship of my sweet and spoiled dog, Piper.
I am very happy and thankful to be nearly done with college applications, FAFSA, CSS, ACTs and scholarship applications.  
I am eternally grateful for the gift of grace and life that comes from God.

Wishing Everyone a Happy Thanksgiving filled with blessings!
Yours In Harmony, Payton Hausauer Miss Teen North Dakota International 2017





Popular Posts