Reflection on My Year So Far


Dear Friends,
As January approaches and I have an opportunity to reflect back upon my year, I think about some of the amazing experiences.  I realize that it has been a whirlwind. The reason that I am writing about this now is to encourage you to get involved if you are interested.  Being a part of the International Pageant System will change you in ways that you can only imagine.  Please reach out to our wonderful North Dakota Directors, Meg and Janelle.  They are more than willing to answer any questions or address concerns. Remember, we only regret the opportunities we do not take. I thought I would share some of the amazing organizations and causes with whom I have been fortunate enough to partner.

Miss Teen North Dakota International 2017:
·      American Heart Association Trained Advocate
·      Go Red for Women Volunteer
·      Jump Rope for Heart Volunteer/ Fundraising
·      Boys and Girls Club YMCA Volunteer Reader/Donor
·      Advocate for Music Education in North Dakota Schools
·      Volunteer at Trinity Lutheran Church Girls Night
·      Addie’s Lemonade Stand Volunteer
·      Red River Food Pantry Volunteer
·      Sanford Children’s Hospital Volunteer
·      English Language Learner Summer School at Lincoln 
·      North Dakota Autism Speaks
·      Living Waters Community Easter Egg Hunt
·      Prizes with the Princess School Fundraiser
·      Teacher’s Assistant Women’s Choir almost 300 volunteer hours mentoring young women in my school
I am truly proud to be a part of an organization that is so dedicated to service.  I know there is still more work to do before January for me. This is the time to consider getting involved the International Pageant System. Imagine yourself as the next Miss Teen North Dakota International. Now just think about all the amazing things YOU can accomplish!
Yours In Harmony, Payton Hausauer Miss Teen International 2017






Popular Posts