Local Sponsor Shoutouts

 
 
 
Sponsors play a huge role when it comes to being a state titleholder for the North Dakota International Pageants. Through generous donations of time, money or services, sponsors help ensure each queen’s success throughout the year as well as help get them ready for nationals! If you have been following my page, you will notice my #SponsorShoutouts that I do on a regular basis for all our ND International Pageant sponsors around the state.

But today I want to take time to highlight sponsors that I have personally had the chance to partner with this year. There’s something so special about having businesses from my very own town rally behind me and my cause! I am excited to share with you each of my local sponsors and the role they play in the community of Wahpeton. 

Farmer’s Union Insurance - Kyle Devries Agency
Located in Wahpeton, this agent is great for not just farmers, but anyone who has insurance needs. My husband and I have personally worked with Kyle for our insurance needs and he so helpful and always ready to answer any questions we may have! “Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and dedicate our resources to meet the needs of our customers and earn their trust.”


Wahpeton Deli & Eatery
This delicious deli in downtown Wahpeton also doubles as the local video store. Dean, the owner, always does a great job with catering too! If you’re ever in town, stop by the deli - I highly recommend the Turkey Club! 


Berger’s Auto and Glass Inc.
Berger’s is a body and mechanic shop located just outside Wahpeton that has been servicing cars since 1981.“Berger's Body and Glass is number one in satisfaction, with over 35 years of experience, Kevin and the team are ready to help you in anyway we can.” 
Check out all their services at: http://www.bergersbody.com/index.html

NoDak Mutual Insurance
Located just outside Wahpeton, this company has been serving North Dakotans for over 60 years! They consider themselves more than just “buildings with people” but true friends and neighbors of the community. Their mission: “To meet the lifetime financial needs of our North Dakota Farm Bureau member clients by providing competitive products and superior service.” 

See what they have to offer at: https://www.nodakins.com/about.php 

Jacklitch and Associates
This insurance Agency is located in Wahpeton and offers insurance on many different types of transportation, including scooters and golf carts. They are great people who work hard at what they do.
 

Sturdevant’s Auto Parts

This automotive parts store has 46 locations all throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota. This company, started by Art Sturdevant in 1932, pries itself on being “More than just  auto parts.”

See if there’s a location near you at: http://www.sturdevants.com/index.shtml 

Hammer Realty 
This company is well-known for their services. “Providing a superior level of experienced, professional real estate services to buyers and sellers in the Wahpeton-Breckenridge area.”



In the midst of prepping for nationals, I am constantly reminded that the support of sponsors is is what allows me to do what I do. I am proud to partner with local businesses that are just minutes away from my very own home. The Wahpeton community is certainly a generous one. I am very blessed!

Until Next Time,
Angelina Yarbrough 
Mrs. North Dakota International 2017 
Turning Moments Into Movements

Popular Posts