Official Photo Shoot with Ludvik Herrera Photography and West 13th Salon!


Mrs. North Dakota International 2016 – Ashley Rae Klinger
Official Photo Shoot with Ludvik Herrera Photography and West 13th Salon!

Hi, everyone! Hope you’re all having a fabulous week!

Guess who has exciting news?! I do, I do! In no time at all, I should be able to share the photos with you from our official North Dakota International photo shoot that took place a few weeks ago! What a fabulous experience! It was a day that I will always remember!

Not only did I get to spend the entire day with my 3 pageant sisters, Miss North Dakota International, Taylor Woodruff; Miss Teen North Dakota International, Meghanne Lynn Quam; and Junior Miss Teen North Dakota International, Sadie Jo Lura, but I also got to work with the amazingly talented Ludvik Hererra with Ludvik Hererra Photography and Janelle Finseth with West 13th Salon! I feel incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with 2 of the most gifted and passionate professionals I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. Both Ludvik and Janelle love what they do, and it shows in their work, which is why I can’t wait for you to see the end results of all their hard work! In the meantime, here are a few ‘behind-the-scene’ photos that I can share with you! As you can tell, we aren’t afraid to be a little silly and have a little fun when the time calls for it!

Thank you again, Ludvik and Janelle, for all of your support! Not many people have the opportunity to work with the both of you as extensively as we do, and for that I will forever be grateful. And a special shout-out and Thank You to our Directors, Janelle Steinberg and Meg Pulkrabek for arranging such a fabulous day! I couldn’t imagine this year without these two fabulous ladies. They truly are making this once-in-a-lifetime experience memorable. Thank you, Ladies!

Stay tuned to see the official photos! Until next time, continue to ‘make a difference’.

Ashley Rae Klinger

“Making a difference in the lives of others isn’t my hobby, it’s my lifestyle.” ~ Ashley Rae Klinger

Popular Posts