Miss Teen North Dakota International 2016 Crowning Moment!

   My crowning was, crazy. I prayed with all of the girls I was competing with right before we went on and I continued to pray right up to the moment my name was called. I wasn't praying to win, I was praying to ask God to give me strength and to whoever the winner is that they have the most amazing year possible.

    When my name was called I immediately began crying, the girls around me hugged me and I never have felt more love than in that moment. It was exactly what I envisioned and it continues to be the day my life changed completely for the better.

With love,
Your Miss Teen North Dakota International 2016,
Meghanne Quam


 
Photo by Ludvik Herrera © 2016. All Rights Reserved.
 Photo by Ludvik Herrera © 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Photo by Ludvik Herrera © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

Popular Posts