Meet Your Miss Teen North Dakota International 2015!!!

            Miss Teen North Dakota International 2015 here, signing in for the first time! My name is Jordyn Sayler and my family is filled with five loving people, my mom and dad, my two sisters, and me of course. Also joining my family is two dogs, a fish, and a kitty that keep the house pretty crazy.  I am currently a senior in High School and I plan on attending either Concordia College or North Dakota State University next year. When I’m not in school I enjoy ice fishing, snowmobiling, and skiing in the winter...and soapbox derby,  water skiing, and wake boarding in the summer! I am also involved in speech, peer facilitating, and volleyball at my school. I was recently blessed with winning the title of Miss Teen North Dakota International 2015 and I cannot wait to see what this year has in store! J

Yours Truly,

Jordyn Sayler
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2015

Popular Posts