Dream BIG!

With graduating from High School under my belt, I have been focusing a lot on what exactly I want to do in my future. I have officially decided on attending Western Michigan University and will be double majoring in Mass Communications and Public Relations. With these majors I hope to be able to be a broadcaster at a large television station. One day I hope to work my way up to being a broadcaster on ESPN, and after that have my own talk show. Although I am dreaming big, I hope to be the next Oprah Winfrey. I want to be able to be successful and have a lot of money, but use it to give back to those in need and make other people’s wishes come true. Not many teenage girls dream like I do, but I know that I have the motivation and determination to make things happen.


Yours truly,

Madison Johnson

Miss Teen North Dakota International 2014

Popular Posts