Special Guest at the Circus!



This month I was honored by being the special guest at the El Zagal’s Shrine Circus. It was the first circus I have been to and I couldn’t be more excited to go! I got to talk in front of 8,000 people and get them excited about what the night had to offer as well as blowing the OFFICIAL golden whistle! (I was definitely on cloud nine) I also was privileged enough to give away fourteen bikes that were donated by local businesses. The smiles on those kids faces knowing they had just received a brand new bike unexpectedly was so heart warming. Along with that, I got to take many pictures and speak with kids about their favorite parts about the circus, as well as my own. : ) It was a night I will never forget! 




Madison Johnson
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2014

Popular Posts