ECUADOR!!!

Today I am on my way to Shell, Ecuador! I have been preparing for this trip since September and it is FINALLY here. I can’t even explain how excited I am! There are 26 college students from Concordia going, as well as myself and a friend of mine. In other words, there are over 30 people including our leaders heading down to South America to serve The Lord and the people of Ecuador. While we are there we will be spending a lot of time at La Casa De Fe, an orphanage in Shell, Ecuador. We will be holding bible studies with the kids, playing with them, and doing manual labor to better the orphanage. We will also be doing many other things while we are down there for 10 days outside of the orphanage as well. While I am there I am going to devote every minute I have to serving the Ecuadorians and bettering my relationship with our Savior. Often times I am distracted by social media and activities going on in my everyday life which takes away precious moments I have to serve The One who deserves it. Because there is very few resources for communication while in Ecuador, I will be able to focus on doing just that.

I can’t wait to share with all of you the things I experience when I get back. Prayers are always appreciated as I go on one of the greatest adventures of my life.




Yours truly,

Madison Johnson
Miss Teen North Dakota International 2014 

Popular Posts