Not slowing down....

After returning home from the Miss International Pageant without the crown, I immediately felt myself panic about what my reign as Miss North Dakota International would now be like. With only 4 months of my year left, I absolutely did not want a “coast to the finish!” I became determined to seek out opportunities to make this last stretch of my reign the strongest! Blessed beyond measure, most of the opportunities have instead been seeking me!

After being home for a week (basically a week of sleep- this beauty queen was exhausted!), I finally returned to the technology world and was overwhelmed by the number of e-mails and Facebook messages from people contacting me to invite me to events and speaking engagements! Wow! I cannot wait to resume speaking on behalf of my platform “More Than Sad: Recognizing the Sign and Symptoms of Depression” as well as for the American Heart Association.

I have hit the ground running trying to pack my schedule as full as I can with appearances, events, speaking engagements, and anything that comes my way! One of my goals during these last few months is to blog about every single event that I do- so stay tuned!

Best Wishes,

Taylor

Popular Posts