Christmas Events!

So many events to write about! We had several Christmas events with family and friends over the season and just finished up one last family Christmas a few weeks ago! I was able to make an appearance and visit with members of the community on Christmas Day at Faith Church in Wahpeton, ND as families and friends gathered for an amazing Christmas feast. I got to visit with many of the volunteers there, the pastor of the church, and some kids who of course thought I was a princess with my crown on. :) There is nothing more meaningful on Christmas than giving of time and bringing smiles to people's faces. 
 
One of the photos is me with a few of my special cousins at our last Christmas celebration. We had a fun family time and we all even watched the pageant video. 
 


Jen
Mrs. ND International 2013

Popular Posts