Bison Pride!!!


For the second year in a row, I had the opportunity to start my new year off by traveling to Frisco, Texas to watch my school, North Dakota State University, play in the FCS national championship football game! I absolutely love road trips, and so I was not worried at all about the 18-hour ride. My family and I, along with a bunch of close friends, took a 20-passenger bus all the way from my hometown of Lisbon, North Dakota to Frisco. It was such a fun ride, with lots of great memories made. The weekend was made one for the history books when the NDSU Bison Football Team won their second consecutive FCS national championship, with an impressive 39-13 win! Congrats to the team- I am so proud to be a part of BisoNation!


After arriving home from the trip, I hit the ground running with the new semester of school starting, going to appointments and meetings for Miss North Dakota International, and celebrating my 22nd birthday! The bad road conditions kept me away from my twin sister on our birthday (the first time we have ever spent our birthday apart!), but I still had a great day!

Getting back into the swing of school is hard each semester, but having Miss North Dakota International 2013 events or meetings every week really motivates me to keep up with my schoolwork (time management skills are a MUST!). One of my favorite opportunities so far in January was to visit a sponsor of the ND International Pageants, West 13th Salon. Throughout my year, I have the pleasure of working with Janelle from West 13th. I first met Janelle for a consult, where we discussed possible ideas for my hair. I loved her vision from the start, and it was so exciting to see it come to life at our next appointment. The changes are subtle and look fantastic! Thank you so much Janelle and West 13th Salon!



I hope everyone has had a fantastic start to 2013! I made a list of resolutions for myself, and one of my biggest ones is to try new things, go new places, and to step outside of my comfort zone a bit more!



Happy New Year!

Xoxo, Taylor Wagner
Miss North Dakota International 2013

Popular Posts