Appearances


I have had a great couple weekends! A couple of weekends ago, I had the amazing opportunity to be on the field at the Minnesota Twins game to help receive a check made out to the ALS Association! It was so much fun, and I felt very blessed to be a part of the check presentation. It was my first time at the Target Field and I really got to see it from such an amazing spot, right on home plate! My cousin drove down with me, and we were unable to stay for the entire game because we drove back the same night. The next day, I got to ride in my hometown Enderlin North Dakota’s Sunflower Days parade. My uncle has a Chevy Camaro convertible and he let me use it for the parade. My sister got to drive the car, but I had so much fun throwing out candy and seeing familiar faces in my hometown.

                Last weekend I was back in the cities for the Minneapolis Walk to Defeat ALS. My amazing roommate came with me and we got to also do a little shopping the night before. Saturday morning was freezing, and of course I was not thinking and didn’t have enough to keep me warm. I still had so much fun volunteering and seeing familiar faces from the Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota ALS Association office. I was interviewed by a local station and that was very fun as well! Before I knew it, my roommate and I were back on the road heading back to Grand Forks.

                This weekend has all been about studying for some difficult exams I have this week. Nursing school is keeping me very busy, but I love every minute of it! I miss my family lots and I can’t wait to see them over Thanksgiving! My mom is doing well, and I talk to her as often as I can. She is such a fighter and I know that I can make it through anything in my life because she has fought through more than I ever have or will.  I miss my pageant sisters Olivia and Ashley as well as my directors Kathy and Allison. They are my family as well, and I can’t wait to see them!

Love Always,
Miss North Dakota International
Erica Lemna
005.JPG

024.JPG

030.JPG

339801_10152143922860151_1298956509_o.jpg










Popular Posts