From Parades to Carrying Flags!!!

Hi Everyone!  What an amazing week I have had.  I was a guest at the Miss Rodeo Mandan pageant where I was reunited with many of my great friends and rodeo family.  I also had the awesome opportunity to ride in the Mandan 4th of July parade in my brand new convertible, with the help of my great driver ~ my brother, Austin!!! 
 
I was able to visit with  the Governor of ND Jack Dalrymple and Major General Sprynczynatyk, wow, what an honor and a privilege!   

 
After the parade, I was asked to carry sponsor flags in Killdeer for the Killdeer  Mountain annual  4th of July rodeo. I even tried my hand at trick riding!!  And I was able to attend the Dickinson rodeo to carry sponsor flags.   It was amazing week!!! I also have very exciting news for next time so be sure to check the website again!! 
 

 
Until next time! Emily Carson

Popular Posts