Appearances and National Pageant Preparation

June has been busy for me with appearances as Miss Teen ND International.  I traveled to Jamestown for their annual Buffalo Museum Fundraiser where I assisted in silent and live auctions! I was treated to an amazing buffalo prime rib meal and had a wonderful time meeting new friends and talking with familiar faces.

On June 14th I headed to Medora, ND where I was invited to participate in the “All horse Flag Day Parade”! It was a blast!! I was accompanied by several rodeo queens as we marched through the streets of Medora proudly displaying the beautiful colors of our American Flag! After the parade we were awarded to a sneak peak of the beauty of the Badlands as we traveled the trails to return to the horse stables. Hope you enjoy the pictures!





  I have also been practicing nonstop as I prepare for the Miss Teen International pageant held July 30th in Chicago! My state directors helped me finalize my wardrobe for my week in Chicago and we also worked on walking and interviewing!  While in Fargo, I had the chance to visit our official pageant sponsor Olivieri’s Salons where I was treated like a princess. I can’t wait to keep everyone up to date on every thing happening at nationals!  I am working hard daily on getting prepared for this fantastic journey.



 
Until next time!
Emily Carson

Popular Posts