Hi Everyone,
I am so eager to tell you about my exciting rodeo weekend!!! The Mosbrucker PRCA rodeo was in Bismarck the weekend, and many of  you may not know that I have held rodeo queen titles, and am a member of the North Dakota High School Rodeo Association. I have competed in barrel racing, pole bending and have even competed in bull riding where I won a championship buckle!  This weekend I had the honor of joining my rodeo friends for some great rodeo action. I participated in Mosbrucker Championship Rodeo performances Friday and Saturday night where I carried sponsor flags and chased the tie down stock.   I also had the wonderful opportunity to sign autographs at Hoffman's Tack and RCC Western Store. I had a fantastic weekend and can't thank everyone enough for a GREAT time.
Hope everyone has a Happy Valentines week!
Until next time,
Emily --  Miss Teen ND 2011
 
 




 

Popular Posts