Thank You!!!

Hello again! I have had an amazing January!!! I had the opportunity to travel to Minneapolis, Minnesota to visit with Paula Preston, Penny Wells, and Sarah Moses. I also was honored to get back together with the girls: Allison, Kathy, Stacy, Kayla, and Shelle for some great fun.   At The Pageant Shop, I was overwhelmed with glitz, glam, and beauty beyond compare, a pageant girls dream come true!!! I was fortunate to meet dress designer Mac Duggal and fell in love with a gorgeous pink dress he designed!  



At Paula Preston's Photography studio we were treated like true royalty.  We were pampered by Kayla, a phenomenal hair dresser, to style our hair, and Penny Wells, to do our makeup!   We had a wonderful two day photo shoot of headshots and group photos with Stacy and Shelle. I had a blast and am so thankful for this amazing opportunity and wonderful photos!! A big thank you to everyone!!







Also in January I had the honor to meet with a wonderful family friend and amazing photographer, Chris Wahl! Chris is an absolutely awesome person with great photo ideas!!  The Wahl’s have been with me through many years and many smiles!!! They wanted to capture some moments of me as Miss Teen ND International!!!  The photo shoot was so much fun!  I would like to give a HUGE thank you to the Wahl family.   CW Photography, you’re the best!!!




Until next time,
Emily C.

Popular Posts