Crowning Moments and Proclamation Day

Hi Everyone!
Last weekend on December 4th I was given the opportunity of a lifetime, to represent North Dakota as your 2011 Miss Teen North Dakota International!

 During the course of the weekend I was the fun fashion and photogenic award winner. I also won the category of interview, with my platform, “Keeping Teens Tobacco Free”. I help educate teens all across North Dakota about tobacco and it‘s harmful effects. 

I currently work with the American Lung Association of North Dakota, and recently, we teamed up with Governor John Hoeven and worked to receive a proclamation proclaiming November 10, 2010, as ND’s first ever “Teen Tobacco Free Day”.   I can’t wait to get a jump start on my year and look forward to spending more time with Shelly (Mrs. ND 2011), Stacy (Miss ND 2011), Allison, and Kathy(State Directors)! 
Until next time,
Emily ~ Miss Teen North Dakota International 2011

Top two photos by Paula Preston - North Dakota International Pageants Official Pageant Photographer.  www.paulapreston.com

Popular Posts